"BASIC CONCEPTS IN NMR" LECTURE SERIES ON DVD
FALL 50% OFF DVD SALE
Limited Time Discount Code: FALL50 (enter at checkout)
See FREE sample clips from all 16 Chapters:
Twenty eight hours of lecture:
- Use the instrument more efficiently.
(Best S/N ratio per unit time)
- Select the best experiment to answer a question.
(1D vs. 2D)
- Optimize the parameters for the chosen experiment.
(Ernst angle calculation)
- Better recognize artifacts.
- More accurately calibrate the instrument.
(Measure 90-degree pulse-width)
- Isolate hardware problems.
(Probe versus transmitter)
16 Chapters on 12 DVD's:
- NMR Signals
- Electrical Current and Magnetic Fields
- Frequency and Phase
- Phase and the NMR Signal
- Spectrometer Set-Up and Calibration
- Limited Sample Quantities & Sensitivity
- The Fourier Transform
- Fundamentals of Relaxation Effects
- Parameter Optimization
- Phase Correction
- Signal Processing
- Nuclear Overhauser Effect
Absolute Chemical Shift Referencing
Table of Fundamental Physical Constants
IUPAC Recommendations 2001
NMR Frequency Table